WHAT IS ROOFTOP SOLAR HOME SYSTEM (RSHS)?
Rooftop Solar Homes System (RSHS) is one of the most popular renewable energy generation system which converts sunlight to usable energy through photovoltaic (PV) modules. More specifically, it generates DC current from the PV installed in the rooftop of residential buildings, converts DC current to AC current for domestic appliance and then store the excess current to battery or send to the shared grid.
TYPES OF ROOFTOP SOLAR HOME SYSTEM (RSHS)
Based on its usage and grid system, it can be classified as non-grid interactive systems which are primarily for self-consumption and grid-interactive system which focus on sharing the excess current to the shared grid.
In grid interactive system, PV generates energy from sunlight in DC power which is later converted to AC power by power conditioning unit and later fed to the connected grid. During daytime, it powers the captive load and feed the excess power to the grid. This excess power on the grid supplies the captive load in case of insufficient or less sunlight. This system does not require battery backup since the power grid helps to draw the necessary captive load. In line with that, grid-interactive system is also maintained in case of grid fails and safety reasons.
In non-grid interactive system, although power generation process is same as grid interactive system, compulsory battery power back up system requirement has made it different. Here, daytime load is served by solar power without using battery backup system. Thus, it requires full load backup capacity to fulfill load need after sunshine hour.
How Rooftop Solar Home System (RSHS) works:
Benefits of using Rooftop Solar Home System (RSHS):
Since solar PV is available and the price is lower, Rooftop Solar Homes System (RSHS) is becoming one of the most feasible energy sources in Bangladesh. By nature it uses solar PV and emits almost zero carbon which helps to preserve environment. On the other hand, it can minimize cost and generate income as well, if implemented in large scale.
- Easy , inexpensive and less time consuming process with the help of our experts
- Save money from the regular electricity bill (A household can reduce up to 30% of the electric bill depending on the size of the solar system)
- Get rid of the fluctuating and unreliable electricity prices of the utility companies
- Get a guaranteed performance for a minimum period of 15 years (Although the lifespan of a solar system is much longer)
- No unpredictable power outages with the help of battery backup
- Save your environment and ecological sustainability by consuming less amount of carbon and reducing dependence on non-renewable energy
- High return in terms of monetary value as the rental returns are very low compared to the investment
- jannatconstruction will analyze your utility bills over the past year, calculate energy consumption and recognize consumption trends
- We will check the irradiation from sun and analyze geographic orientation and the tilt of solar panels
- Suggest more energy efficient size of PV system which will ensure less capital and operating costs
- Design the optimum solution considering required space, system size and investment needed
- We will install the system
- We will provide quarterly routine, periodic maintenance services
- Arrange necessary sources of financing
- We will provide installation warranty for 10 years; PV Panel and inverter warranty as per world recognized manufacturers.